The National Theatre provides a unique opportunity for patrons to purchase best available tickets for all Broadway at the National performances through our $25 ticket lottery.
Two hours prior to every performance show time, individuals may submit their names in-person to be drawn to purchase up to two tickets at $25 per ticket (inclusive of all fees). Twenty lottery seats will be available for each Broadway at the National performance. Names will be announced thirty minutes after the entry period (90 minutes prior to the show). Individuals must be present, with cash, to redeem the offer.
- Entries are accepted in-person only starting two (2) hours before each show for 30 minutes.
- Lottery winners will be announced 90 minutes before each show.
- A limited number of names will be drawn to purchase best available tickets.
- Lottery participants must have cash and a valid photo ID.
Upcoming applicable lottery performances:
- July 22 – Aug. 2, 2020: Summer: The Donna Summer Musical