GETTING TO THE NATIONAL THEATRE
The National Theatre is located downtown on 1321 Pennsylvania Avenue, facing Pennsylvania Avenue and overlooking Freedom Plaza.
GARAGE SELF PARKING
With more than 1,000 spaces within a two block radius, there are ample parking opportunities surrounding the National Theatre. Parking fees in the downtown area vary widely, from meters and park-it-yourself lots to valet parking at nearby hotels. Handicapped parking is available at each parking location. Please note that availability may vary.
The following parking lots are within walking distance of the theater:
- 1220 E Street, NW – Enter on E Street between 12th and 13th Streets
- 1300 Pennsylvania Ave, NW (Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center) – Enter on 13 ½th Street off Pennsylvania Ave
- 1325 G St, NW – Enter on G Street between 13th and 14th Streets
- 1331 Pennsylvania Ave, NW – Enter on 13th Street between E and F Streets
- 1301 Pennsylvania Ave, NW – Enter on 13th Street
- 1424 F St, NW (The Willard InterContinental) – Enter on F St between 14th and 15th Streets
The following locations may have valet parking available. Please note the National Theatre cannot guarantee availability, and valet parking may be dependent on a purchase or dining at the related hotel.
- 515 15th St, NW (The W Hotel) – Enter on 15th Street between Pennsylvania Ave and F St
- 1455 Pennsylvania Ave, NW (The Willard InterContinental) – Enter on Pennsylvania Ave between 14th and 15th Streets
- 1331 Pennsylvania Ave, NW (The JW Marriott) – Enter on 13th Street between E and F Streets
The theater is closest to Metro Center (Red, Orange, Silver, Blue) and Federal Triangle (Orange, Silver, Blue).